Digital Creative Director
We’re big dog, an award-winning creative agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. We’re part of the Mission Group – one of the UK’s most respected networks – sharing skills and resources across 16 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
Reporting into our Managing Director we are looking for a Digital Creative Director, whose primary role will be to become the digital design champion, nurturing and growing a team of digitally led creatives, pushing the agencies offering forward and allowing for us to provide our clients with a truly integrated traditional channel and digital solutions. You will be a digital native who has a desire to properly blend design, technology and strategy. As well as directing, the ability and desire to ‘muck in and do’ with the team will still be appreciated/expected. Working with national and international clients you will have the opportunity to travel and meet with them, across the UK and further afield.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Helping your team to deliver creative products of the highest standard that generate measurable business return for our clients
- Set the creative vision and drive strategies through the entire creative and development process
- Build strong relationships with clients, inspiring and exciting them about our creative work and our delivery on their brand promise
- Attend client briefings, client presentations and pitches as appropriate
- Extensive experience of digital creative offering including interactive, AI and web.
- Solid ad agency or digital agency experience
- Experience in managing outside digital production vendors
- Mobile app and mobile web development experience
- Be passionate about pixel perfect design & staying abreast of both design trends and emerging technologies.
- Possessing an understanding and appreciation for fully-integrated marketing
- Collaborating with colleagues in parallel departments to move work forward and proactively generating ideas, which may support business growth.
- Turning adverse feedback into robust creative solutions, feeding back to the team and helping to revise content and presentations.
- Ensuring that work is on brand tonally, visually and of the best quality.
- 22 days’ holiday + banks holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday!
- Health Shield cover
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
To apply get in touch with a copy of your CV and Portfolio