Based in Buckinghamshire
This world-class leader in quality consumer, professional, and industrial products marketed to the home improvement, garden, repair, and construction industries.
- Understanding the profitability of all the products within each category, ensuring that this is at the forefront of mind, aligning product ranges and promotions to the key business measures.
- Managing all product lifecycles with accuracy; ensuring products are launched/discontinued timely and inline with operational, profit and channel management KPIs.
- Management of a rolling 12-month cross-channel commercial promotional plan.
- Supporting the cross functional teams; sales, finance, service, customer services and supply chain to effectively manage product life cycle.
- Presenting new products to the sales teams and key/national accounts and equipping them with product knowledge and sales packages to ensure successful launch.
- Managing the effective communication flow of information between all sales teams, field marketing team and EMEA Brand/Product teams.
- Creation, management and implementation of ATL and BTL promotional campaign activity, including agency management, internal sign-off, proofing and delivery.
- Providing UK specific input to the European brand and product development planning processes.
- Managing the Market intelligence and reporting out to the wider group.