Assistant Product Manager
A leading manufacturer based in Bradford with a great reputation within their industry are currently on the lookout for an Assistant Product Manager to join the team.
- Contribute to and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Support in delivering NPD launches from concept to launch
- Develop an understanding of the changing market place through close relationships with sales teams, customers and the market.
- Assistant Product managers are responsible for monitoring the competitor market, providing analysis on innovation and scrutinizing sales to understand the needs of the market, then feedback trends, insights and suggestions to drive commercial development.
- Attend relevant trade shows ensuring promotion of the brand across a variety of channels
- Displaying high levels of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in the completion of all marketing materials.
- Educated to Degree level
- a few years experience within a marketing/product management environment, ideally within the B2B industry
- Good analytical skills
- Full driving licence