Account Director - Global Infuencer & Marketing Agency
Account Director - global entertainment marketing & influencer agency - £50- £60 + bens. DOE
Amazing opportunity for and AD to join a fun, forward thinking leading influencer & entertainment marketing agency - who operate globally from offices in London, New York and Los Angeles.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, this role will take responsibility and ownership for managing multiple projects and the related teams. This AD will be working across a variety of exciting global projects spanning brands and digital marketing, from leading the initial strategy development process through to execution.
We’re looking for a strong strategic mindset, with a proven track record of being able to lead and add value within this area and you must have previous campaign experience. We’re also looking for a creative story-teller who is able to bring client briefs to life, alongside being well-versed in data analytics - specifically the impact data has had in Popular Culture.
The role and person - snap -shot
- Extensive work experience in brand and digital marketing, with experience of leading strategy development through to execution.
- Develop and lead Influencer marketing campaigns with a thorough understanding of the relevant data analysis and potential metrics
- As required, lead effective negotiation processes with various parties, including agencies, talent and internal stakeholders.
- Possesses preexisting relationships with influencers and experience in digital platforms, content development, PR, social media, editorial and consumer marketing.
- Confident with in new business and pitches.
- Able to map out and discover key influencers across global markets and brand categories
- Must be a natural Client Services person – approachable, personable and an excellent relationship builder
- Demonstrates continued knowledge around leading social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Knowledge of the implementation and optimisation of paid social campaigns – experience in Instagram, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn and/or Snapchat
- Confident in ‘owning the room’ and with public speaking
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- A change champion who pioneers new ideas and approaches
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the target, with a strong focus on KPIs
- Understands the benefits of the Influencer business and the commercial requirements
Apply for Account Director - Global Infuencer & Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly