Product Delivery Manager
The Job - The Lead Agency is recruiting for a Product Delivery Manager to take ownership of all client facing aspects of our core lead generation platform, Platform X.
Platform X is the core technical product of the business and is the culmination of 16 years’ experience working in lead generation across multiple verticals. It provides the end to end lead generation solution used internally within TLA, but it has been designed as a scalable PAAS product.
The Product Delivery Manager role is focused on the client-facing aspects of the platform, so you will be working with our core clients which includes major brands such as BMW and Audi. You will work closely with their marketing and CRM teams to understand their business needs and requirements enabling you to shape the systems to suit them.
Working closely with the CTO, you will help shape the product roadmap and ensure the product delivers against the client’s requirements.
The Responsibilities -
- Be a product champion and the external voice for Platform X
- Understand the market needs and wants (Agency and OEM) for the platform and its customer facing portal, across verticals and territories
- Own the product roadmap for all client facing aspects of the platform
- Create epics and user stories for the UX/UI function and wider development team
- Manage development sprints and showcase progress for sign off prior to release
- Manage the integration of new and existing customers into Platform X
- Work with account managers to ensure optimal client CRM integration, providing key sales data into the platform for optimisation.
- Engage with clients through a range of channels to encourage take-up and use of your product
The Skills -
- Product Manager experience and ideally with a Business Analyst background
- Experience of engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- Understand complex technical concepts and be able to turn them into written technical requirements, user stories, etc.
- Experience coordinating with multidisciplinary internal teams
- Experience in managing multiple client relationships simultaneously; must possess excellent client management skills.
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Strong aptitude for leadership, strategic planning and organisational skills.
The Company -
The Lead Agency is a performance and technology business that helps companies to acquire new customers.
We use our own digital assets, emerging technologies and a unique network of premium UK publishers to find and engage hard-to-reach in-market consumers as they research their next purchase online. Our proprietary lead technology and in-house contact centre teams then process the data we generate – from initial enquiries through to the secure distribution of qualified leads to our clients’ CRM.
We have been in business since 2002 and specialise in automotive and property. Our extensive client list includes BMW, VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Yopa and eMoov.