Junior Front End Developer
Front-End Developers are really important at the Unlimited Group. A client can have a great opportunity, a planner can have a great understanding of the problem and a creative can come up with an amazing idea, but unless it works flawlessly in the hands of a user it’s all for nothing.
We have an amazing opportunity to work directly with our client, with our onsite agency team. You will work closely with the creative team to deliver exceptional work that engages clients and consumers alike.
We’d like to hear from you if you’re an enthusiastic junior or a budding midweight, if you’ve got passion and drive, we’re all ears. We're the agency with Unlimited Possibilities.
What you’ll do…
- Build, test and maintain consumer facing responsive websites, HTML banners and responsive HTML emails, for big name clients, using optimised and clean front-end code
- Be a chameleon, tailoring your process to each project, and delivering every time
- Be a guiding light, happy to contribute to and inform our front-end offering and effectiveness
- Use Photoshop/Sketch to turn static designs into interactive web projects, driving the creative and technical vision
- Perform cross platform bug fixing and testing
- Bring both a creative eye and technical knowledge to the role, determining the best possible technical route to bring digital briefs to life.
- Look beyond the boundaries, and see the possibilities
What you’ll need…
- Experience in a similar Front End role, and the drive and passion to make the next step in your career
- Ideally a relevant Computer Science qualification, or proven experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with our teams and our clients, confidently sharing knowledge and presenting work back to the team
- Good and brand-new knowledge of front-end stacks and web tech with a keen eye for UI and UX
- All the kit, Excel, Photoshop, Sketch, Google Docs, with a good bit of CSS too
- You’ll have worked with CMS platforms ideally Umbraco, Drupal or WordPress
- A genuine interest in developing your career with one of the top agency teams in the business
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 18th January 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community