Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist - Birmingham - Up to £25,000 DOE + benefits + bonus
This long established and progressive B2B organisation known for their specialist skills in fine design and the production of high quality products are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team based in Birmingham.
This is a key role for the business and the successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working in a dedicated social media role or similar. As a Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's social media strategy in order to increase online presence, drive traffic through to the website and grow platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and manage the company's social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of each social media campaign
- Ensure you stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with the PR Executive to ensure content is relevant
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Communicate with industry professional sand influencers via social media to create a strong network
The successful candidate will enjoy working autonomously within a progressive organisation that is at the forefront of innovation in its market and encourages the same of its team. Everyone here works collaboratively to achieve their goals and cooperate efforts together in the interests of the business.
The company and product itself are perceived as excellent quality within their market and this is reflected in their projects and commercial contracts with a number of very well-known brands.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.
Apply for Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly