Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager - Food - London
Up to £60,000
Our client is one of the most successful food businesses in London. With a focus on healthy food, our client focuses their attention on nutrients but also flavour! Making nourishing food enjoyable and exciting for everybody.
Our client is growing rapidly and we need a passionate, results-driven and analytical Growth Marketing Manager to help with the growth and retention of customers, with a focus on digital channel strategy and optimisation. Further responsibilities include:
* Own the company's sales targets, performance, marketing strategy and budgets, for all revenue streams for the business.
* Thoughtfully balance customer acquisition strategy with retention utilising various sales and marketing platforms - both digital and offline.
* Create strategy and campaigns that can be implemented, tested, learnt from and scaled based on success.
* Own the digital customer journey, driving awareness, demand, acquisition and activation through multi-channel digital campaigns.
* Architect, hire, develop and manage your team of marketers, analysts and creatives to embody the company's brand
* Perform in-depth analyses and translate all campaign insights into continued growth.
* You have 3 years+ experience and success at scaling a start-up, eCommerce business.
* You have excelled at leading teams to deliver large scale campaigns and launches, and you combine setting a high bar while also being a hands-on manager and nurturing your team to perform to the highest standards.
* You have a holistic understand of brand and performance metrics.
* You have an entrepreneurial, analytical mind set.
If you want to work with passionate people, develop your career and become part of our client's remarkable culture, then APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.