Lead Integrated Artworker
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies.
You are an enthusiastic, creative and skilled artworker, working on digital banners, social media campaigns, as well as on some print based work including brochures, reports and presentations for a range of clients.
- Assist the designers in the artworking of digital banners, social media campaign, as well as on some print based work including brochures, reports and presentations for a range of clients.
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Occasionally assist with retouching and visualising
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
- Offering input into creative meetings and sharing ideas
Key skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 1-2 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- Previous creative agency experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Although not essential, a degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
This agency actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
Apply for Lead Integrated Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly