Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
Looking for a new job role which will truly help you progress in your career? This agency are doing big things at the moment, and are looking for a Junior Account Manager who is great with clients, and able to kick on in a fast-paced role. This Junior Account Manager role will be filled by someone with a great understanding of email and eCRM.
Is this Junior Account Manager role what you’re looking for? You’ll be responsible for email campaigns for a huge name brand. Being in a Junior Account Manager role here will see you progress to Junior Account Manager level sooner than you’d have thought.
If you’re a Junior Account Manager who is experienced with email campaigns, understanding how to carry out data segmentation, customer profiling, email deployment and more. The Junior Account Manager who joins them will be welcomed by a busy, fun team who are great at what they do.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Junior Account Manager:
- Ensuring timely delivery of email campaigns
- Working with the client to understand their objectives
- Keeping on top of campaign progress, working with a range of departments in the agency
- Mapping customer journeys, handling data, developing customer profiles and more
This is the type of Junior Account Manager they’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of data
- Agency or client-side experience
- Great with clients
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
Are you the Junior Account Manager we’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please get in touch quoting JW740a when applying for this Junior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/