Senior Strategy Consultant - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This world-class brand strategy consultancy needs no introduction! They are seeking a talented Senior Consultant with strong corporate/b2b experience and the ability to cross over into consumer. With an outstanding reputation for their blue chip client base and delivering radical solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology — they all share a passion to work with brands that change the world.
This opportunity would suit a Senior Consultant who sets the bar high for their work and has a real passion and infectious enthusiasm which inspires and motivates your team. Working alongside creatives, client management and other strategists, your role will be to develop imaginative and grounded brand strategies using insights from customer needs, competition and business strategy. Proven experience gained from a reputable brand consultancy or analytical advertising planning department is essential:
Key skills and requirements of the role include:
- Gather and analyse information and data from a wide variety of (qual and quant) sources to diagnose the client problem
- A team player with the ability to manage the full range of stakeholders (internal, client, other agencies)
- Prepare and draft new business proposals and presentations
- Able to juggle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- A confident communicator (written and oral)
- Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
- Naturally curious about consumer-facing issues and current affairs
- A self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
This is an opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy within a dynamic and collaborative culture which supports personal growth, learning and work/life balance. Please forward your CV to Ann Sharman email@example.com or call +44 (0)7885 822771 for an informed discussion.