Programmatic Optimistion Manager
Major Players are currently working with one the world leaders in transparent Programmatic Marketing. Ahead of the curve in 2013 they established themselves in the endeavour to make Programmatic Marketing trustworthy and flexible through different Audience Management and Media buying strategies. They are looking for a switched on Programmatic Optimisation Manager to join the ranks. You will be responsible for optimising campaigns with the aim of driving acquisition and engagement and ultimately delivering a positive campaign performance. It's a great opportunity to build and grow out a team in an ambitious and enjoyable work culture.
* Own the agenda for A/B testing and conduct A/B, multivariate and experience tests to continually measure performance and drive optimisation for conversion, engagement and revenue.
* Analyse user behaviour and user experience, in combination with testing, to provide actionable insights for redesign and/or optimisation.
* Deliver business facing reports containing testing results, behaviour analysis with recommendations for optimisation activities.
* Collaborate cross functionally to use testing and analysis to drive improved business results
* Own and manage the roadmap of optimisation and personalisation initiatives, ensuring that they are driving value, innovation.
* Create user experience deliverable.
Strong mathematics and statistics skills
· Proven, consistent and excellent attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills demonstrated with examples
· Proactive in finding solutions and sharing these with other team members
· Degree or relevant qualifications for the role.