Freelance midweight digital designer
A great opportunity for a freelance midweight digital designer to start work at a digital creative agency, based in Central London, who work with some excellent companies on a range of areas including social content, digital production, and creative design. Due to their high demand, the digital division is forecasted to grow immensely, looking at more and more on improving the clients’ customer experience.
- Solid responsive UI design skills
- Website, mobile and app design
- Occaisnly there might be a little campaign work
- You will be working on a global automotive client so experience in this sector is essential
- You will be working from concept to completion
- Having solid agency experience is highly preferred
- Showing strong craft and brand design as well as digital production
- Problem-solving, as well as an eye for detail, will put you in great sted
- This contract with start in 1 week until March
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for coming up with UI designs across any touchpoint from web and mobile to social platforms. You will be working with different departments across the partnership including design, creative and tech.
This agency is consistently winning pitch after pitch so no doubt you will have plenty of work after this contract.
£250-£300 per day