We are delighted to be working with a leading employer in the Warwickshire area on an exciting addition to their digital marketing team. Our not for profit client are seeking a Content Assistant to provide support to the wider marketing function and take ownership of all content across their digital channels.
Key duties will include:
- Creating and updating content across 5 external websites
- Administering content change requests from across the business
- Creating copy for the website and other digital channels
- Managing all product information online
- Competitor analysis and research
This role is initially offered on a 12-month fixed-term contract and is an excellent opportunity to gain significant experience and knowledge whilst working within a talented and dedicated digital team.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate previous experience of creating and managing content, have excellent written communication skills and ideally you will have used a CMS.
Get in touch immediately as interviews will be happening in January with an immediate start available for the right person.
Content Assistant, Warwickshire - to £21k