Digital Account Manager
We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated ‘Digital Account Manager’. My client, an award winning marketing agency have created a flexible, fun and collaborative environment where you will be given the platform to develop your digital skills and advance your career. You will have the autonomy to work remotely, from client site, or in the main office, encouraged to engage and challenged to deliver. You will need a minimum of 2-3years experience minimum in an agency environment and must be able to demonstrate your digital knowledge and ability to ensure delivery of ROI based Search Marketing and Ad Management services weekly on medium to large accounts. Your role will encompass a full digital marketing approach.
Your key tasks will include:
- A Consultative approach to understanding clients and building relationships
- Strong experience of managing multiple projects across multiple clients.
- The ability to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns against key metrics.
- Able to utilise audience data/insight to demonstrate ROI
- Spotting opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Project management
- Good face-to-Face sales skills and experience
- Quoting for ad-hoc updates for existing clients
- Yearly renewal invoicing and project financing;
- Account admin including assisting finance and operations by documenting and updating budget, timelines, requirements etc
More About You
In order to succeed you should have experience in implementing digital marketing / media, campaigns, working in an agency environment. You can produce successful campaign strategies and materials, with strong written and verbal communication skills, allowing for active management of marketing automation systems.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a digital account management role
- Planning & Buying experience is absolutely essential
- Confident working across various paid channels
- Proficient use of planning & buying tools including GDN, Doubleclick, Facebook manager amongst others
- Previous reporting experience and confident with Excel - macros, vlookups, pivot tables etc.
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly numerate with Strong attention to detail
- The ability to establish strong working relationships with multiple client stakeholders.
- A technical knowledge of online marketing and an understanding of PPC, Social & SEO
- A proven track record of implementing winning digital campaign strategies with measurable ROI.
- Ability to work independently and towards your own goals
- Ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
- Ability to communicate a campaign outcome to senior management succinctly and quickly.
- Ability to challenge process and able to innovate
- Strong team relationship building – Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to learn quickly
- Be details oriented
- Be results driven
- Be passionate to succeed
- Possess the desire to learn new skills
- Will have personal goals you’re working towards
- Have the willingness to ask for help when needed
- Be hungry for personal development and success
- Have the ability to grow into a motivated energetic team
- Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work
Your progression is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a young agency, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
What they offer
My client thrives on making a working environment fair and enjoyable.
- Office closure during Christmas period.
- Pension and commission plan
- Relaxed office dress code (agency culture)
- Team events
- Scope for progression and promotion
- Great learning and mentoring opportunities
- An opportunity to directly shape our business
- The opportunity to work for an exciting growing Digital Marketing Agency
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Dependent on experience