Internal Communications Specialist
Internal Communications Specialist - Cheltenham - c£30,000
This long standing global leader in their market, known for their innovative design and quality products, are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist with a good level of design capability to join their team based in Cheltenham.
With a brand new vision to communicate, this role will be instrumental in embedding this new vision and core values across the business, connecting each employee to this vision, linking messages and helping to drive a cultural change. The successful candidate will help create and deliver engaging content and materials, designed to ensure that every employee, in every department, across multiple locations feels informed and involved in key business initiatives and messages.
The role works within the HR team and with the marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic internal communications plan, specifically creation of all internal communications materials
- Develop new and creative ways for messages to meet the companies multi-functional, multi-site audience
- Ensure consistent communications across;- company announcements/promotions etc., presentation slides/team briefs, key internal conferences, inductions, information walls, posters, site signage, forms and templates, internal surveys
- Ensure internal brand guidelines are maintained, updated and adhered to
- Deliver the internal magazine across both digital and print platforms quarterly to brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Encourage and collate employee generated content
- Be the key internal communications contact to aid and support events
- Filming and editing of internal events and coordination of photography for internal events
- Maintenance of the company's brand messages through external platforms such as LinkedIn
The successful applicant will be a determined and confident communicator who is able to work well in a fast paced environment and can use their initiative to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a good level of design capability with understanding of Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
In return you will work for a family friendly organisation offering a range of benefits who truly value each and every member of their team.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.