London-trained Senior Direct Planner / Strategist – New Zealand
Are you an experienced, London-trained Senior Planner or Strategist looking for a new career AND lifestyle move? Have you ever considered the beautiful, oudoorsy city of Auckland, New Zealand which is something of an advertising creative hotspot?
This mid-sized (by New Zealand standards) customer experience agency is well-established and growing, with big international network backing. They have a modern approach to data-driven marketing, a lovely, friendly atmosphere and are well respected within their market, with a great mix of big, global blue chip clients and some smaller local ones.
They are on the hunt for a talented, London-trained Senior Planner or Strategist to lead the direct and data-driven planning on a large, very high profile global QSR brand as well as other blue-chip clients.
This role could also suit a native Kiwi Senior Planner / Strategist who has gained considerable London experience and is ready to bring that learning back to their home country.
Senior Planner /Strategist Responsibilities
You would be developing effective, insightful strategies across:-
- Customer strategy
- Integrated Communications planning
- Customer focussed digital strategy
- Loyalty Strategy
- Lifecycle planning and programme strategy
- Customer experience mapping and future state definition
- Campaign strategy and tactical development
Operating with a high degree of autonomy, as Senior Planner or Strategist, you would be the agency’s key planning contact on your clients, leading the day-to-day planning, acting as a trusted partner to your clients and working with the Creative and Business Directors on your accounts to ensure that the strategies are effectively and creatively executed.
Senior Planner/ Strategist Requirements
- A minimum of 4-7 years of experience working in good London direct/digital/customer experience/relationship marketing agencies on big clients (or possibly client-side in a relevant marketing role)
- A deep knowledge of CRM, digital and of the modern world of data-driven marketing
- A good understanding of communications planning and confidence to work in this area
- Sound working knowledge of marketing automation
- A track record of producing great results
- Ability to develop high trust relationships with senior decision makers
- High level of business acumen
- An action-oriented approach to strategy – diving in on the detail appeals as much as leading the bigger picture
- Experience of working on a QSR brand would obviously be a great bonus but is not a necessity
If all of this sounds like you, please send through your CV today.