Account Exec - Global OOH Agency
This is a fantastic position for an Account Executive to join the Activation team of a Global Media Planning and Buying OUTDOOR agency. my client is looking for a candidate who is passionate about the industry and has 1 year’s work experience , ideally in Media
Account Executives work closely within a team in the Planning department. The role works alongside and supports an Account Manager to develop a range of effective Out of Home solutions for direct clients and partner agencies as part of the overall planning for specific accounts.
The Account Executive is expected to undertake all basic tasks with the team and to learn and develop their planning and presentation skills and to develop knowledge and expertise about the ‘Out of Home’ sector.
The Account Executive will report day to day into an Account Manager or Account Director.
- Developing strong relationships with agency, clients and media owner contacts
- Compiling Outdoor solutions in response to the client brief alongside manger
- Understanding and implementing planning process which will include utilising industry tools (TGI, Touchpoints2) and proprietary tools
- Ensure all planning tools are being used
- Performing competitive analysis and post campaign analysis
- Compiling production reports
- Collating production requirements for campaigns
- Gathering campaign photography and sending over to clients and agencies
- Organising site tours and preparing site documentation and the logistics of the tour
- Identifying potential client issues and working with the manager to develop solutions
- Working with Account Managers and Directors to develop client and agency annual business plans, ensuring these are implemented
- Developing excellent relationships
- Growing industry knowledge through compulsory attendance at internal training programmes
- Attending all company meetings and forums
- Attendance at all media owner presentations
- Undertake additional reasonable duties as requested by the manager
Essential Skills Required
- At least 1 year of working experience media , ideally OOH
- Good understanding and use of MS Office /Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Educated to first degree level
- Some exposure through degree/internships/previous employment of media and creative sector
Please contact Nicola for more information on this role and other opportunities we have at Greene Media Network – 07766 918 444.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com