Account Exec role- Media Sales OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
My client is looking for a young dynamic individual looking for their first role in Media. The role will be working in a sales environment so a natural flair for sales is essential along with good administration skills and strong attention to detail.
This role is working for an OOH company - if you don't know what OOH is please look at the below website before applying for this role
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Achieving sales targets, allocated on either a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Delivering sales presentations
- Working proactively, and presenting campaign ideas before a brief has even been received
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Establish in-person relationships by conducting a high volume of face to face meetings
- To regularly visit each agency to sell, present and ensure they are updated on all the company’s Media “news”. (Minimum- 10 meetings per week)
- Proactively source new leads
- Always respond to all requests both internally and externally professionally and to meet agreed deadlines
- Responding to incoming calls from Agencies and Specialists.
- To develop strong working relationships amongst with your Agency/Specialist contacts.
- Ensure after-sales service to all clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have sales experience, and a passion. for the advertising industry
- Powerpoint - Must be competent to write and confident to deliver powerpoint presentations.
- High energy levels - ‘sales hungry' - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest in media, marketing & communications
- Big personality
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder
- Natural organisational & prioritisation skills
- Sales experience
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering note to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com or call Nicola on 07766 918 444