Group Account Director / Client Partner
CLIENT PARTNER / GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR at a leading content production agency in east London.
This is an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial suit with a track record of growing business and could be an ideal next step for an ambitious Group Account Director who is ready to assume a senior role.
This agency creates and produces branded content for their ambitious blue chip Clients. They offer an end-to-end content delivery service from content strategy, creation and development through to planning, creation and photography, video and artwork production.
• Build strong client relationships that unlock wider growth within your client portfolio.
• Actively plan and implement new business development activities to establish and grow your accounts in line with defined commercial targets.
• Take ownership and accountability for the financial management of your accounts and overall profitability, sharing developments with the Head of Client Services.
• Role model and advocate excellent client service behaviours and work proactively with the team to identify, oversee, and deliver innovative and impactful creative solutions to address our clients' business needs.
• Orchestrate and oversee management of projects to ensure delivery in line with brief, budget, quality and agreed timelines.
• Work in partnership with the Finance Manager to ensure contracts are negotiated and in place for existing and new clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• It is unlikely you will have less than 10+ years client service experience in integrated, creative or content agencies. This will include a track record of delivering large scale content projects.
• An entrepreneurial, forward thinking, innovative mind-set with a proven record of identifying and winning new business from existing and/or new Clients.
• Strong Commercial acumen with a track record of growing business and profitable management of a Client P&L.
• FMCG and/or retail experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. You recognise and address the needs and interests of different stakeholders and have the gravitas to engage with key decision makers.
• Role model and advocate professional client service across the business. You will inspire and develop your direct reports and wider team to deliver great work on budget, on time and on brief each and every time.
• A genuine self-starter who comes up with great initiatives to grow your accounts and sees them through to fruition.
• A team player who enjoys creating a collaborative environment within the business and across all stakeholders engaged on a project.
• You’re clued into what’s happening in the world at large, particularly technological/fashion/ marketing/digital trends that impact our business. Enthusiasm for technology, innovation, brand photography, would be an advantage.
• A “can do” attitude and a sense of humour. You will be an optimistic and positive force for the business.