Content Manager - London - Publishing - £22-28K
Content Manager - The Company
My client first launched in 1975 and since then, they have been busy creating content that people love. They have a broad range of products and partnerships, from the worlds most popular films, TV shows and superhero collections thought to gardening knit guides.
Content Manager - The Role
This Content Manager will report directly into the Head of Product for this much loved publication and will take responsibility for the research, creation and development of all content whilst working with the Brand & Design Manager. The Content Manager role requires strategic thinking, commissioning and administrative duties and it is varied and demanding. You will work with editorial, design, digital, brand, production and marketing teams in a fast-moving environment.
Content Manager - The Responsibilities
- Working on research and development with Head of Product
- Creating an online community whilst creating engaging content
- Managing and writing content for related sales and marketing materials
- Creating engaging online content alongside social media team
- Creating new ideas for subscription products and upselling products - including ecommerce and retail
- Attending trade shows and retail stores to ensure product research is current
- Working with external contributors and licensors and third parties related to publication content
Content Manager - Desired skills and Experience
- Experience creating digital content
- Experience in publishing or related fields with 3-4 years editorial/content experience
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly