Senior Graphic Designer (Luxury, Creative, Brand, Lifestyle)
Senior Graphic Designer to join a global leading lifestyle brand in London.
You will be an exceptional creative to lead and elevate all graphic and digital material across all channels and consumer points.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team of creatives.
You must be confident in conceptualising and designing content from scratch.
- Lead the conception, creation and delivery of original, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences in line the Brand Strategy.
- Working closely with offline and online Marketing teams.
- Maintain the consistency of the brands visual identity across all collateral touchpoint (logos, packaging, labelling, instore, online and digital assets, ticketing, typography, sub-branding, co-branding and web).
- Redefining brand guidelines.
- Assist in art direction at photo shoots.
- Producing design work in response to briefs.
- Manage the traffic and workflow from internal departments.
- Source and manage external suppliers and maintain supplier databases.
- Be aware of print process and the ability to produce print ready artwork.
- Degree in Graphic Design.
- Super Advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects.
- Managing creative team.
- Experience in art direction of photoshoots.
- Strong Project management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for design.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality art direction and design within a variety of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of digital landscape and trends.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of current lifestyle trends
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.