Marketing Assistant - Interiors, Furniture retailer - Slough
Marketing Assistant - The Company
My client is the largest furniture retailer in the UK with over 50 stores nationwide, along with their headquarters based in Slough. Everything they sell is designed to inspire and to excite. Their extensive range comprises the best British made furniture, the best from around the world, and all the famous brands.
Marketing Assistant - The Role
The role would suit a detail orientated person, who is a keen team player, possessing great communication and people skills. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive, it's a great opportunity to gain experience across the board, with a particular focus on supporting their stores and helping to produce great POS.
- Answer store emails and calls. Action or forward requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain the display of current POS, Advertising and Competitor activity in the boardroom.
- Competitor analysis.
- Assist with weekly bulletin preparation.
- Maintain In store DVDs & Radio
- Assist with copy checking marketing materials and briefing of amends into the creative studio.
- Assist with sign offs.
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
Point of Sales
- Produce Offer tickets in conjunction with the creative studio - ensuring a very high degree of accuracy.
- Produce product cards in conjunction with the product team and creative studio.
- Action store POS requests.
- POS stock management - store call offs, reprints etc
Marketing Assistant - Required skills/interests
- Strong administrative skills including excellent time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multi-task, maintaining focus under pressure and ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, with a commitment to deliver exceptional service in all interactions (both internal and external).
- Initiative and drive, with a positive 'can do' attitude and a sense of humour!
- Flexible, adaptable and a reliable team member, who is also able to problem solve, ask the right questions and work autonomously too.
If this is the Marketing Assistant role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa DD: + 44| 207 845 7287 - Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.