Freelance midweight UX Designer
Based in West London, a digital branding agency who have just won a huge client within the automotive sector need a freelance midweight UX designer to come on board and help them out.
This agency works across digital communications, digital design and technology. With UI + UX being their focus with everything they do, also branching out into AR + VR. A small boutique team of 12, producing exceptional work despite their nimble size, as they work as one in Agile environments so a fast paced industry.
- They need this UX designer to produce thoughtful wireframes and prototypes
- Have a good eye for fine craft and design
- You will be working across multiple projects across responsive mobile, app and website
- Using programmes such as Sketch, InVision and Marvel
- Reporting to the Head of UX working in the UX team and collaborating with the UI team too
- This is a global luxury car client so having worked on luxury brands before will help
- Interchanging between projects from the beginning to the middle
- Having automotive experience in cars will be beneficial but not essential
This client will bring on a huge amount of work for this agency, opening many new doors so will be an exciting time to come on board and see them through this journey. They are looking for a midweight who can hit the ground running and be independent. You will of course have guidance form the Head of UX.
Have solid agency experience will be preferable.
This will be to start on Monday for 7 weeks.
£350 - £400 per day.
Apply for Freelance midweight UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly