SEO Coordinator - Manchester
Our client has been operating for over 20 years and has established itself as one of the most successful business service providers.
With over 1000 employees the organisation hasn't adopted a typical corporate culture for a business of this size. Instead, it has remained true to its family based roots and encourages transparency throughout the business.
As digital becomes even more prominent within their day to day operating, this is a key role and one that offers stacks of progression.
Here's what you can expect to be getting up to…
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver improved online performance
- Conducting a variety of on-site audits across their 3 main websites ensuring there is an effective SEO strategy in place.
- Reporting on on-site performance and translating technical findings to those from a non-technical background.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to achieve a joined up online and offline strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing organisation, working under a fantastic Chief Marketing Officer. To be a success in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sound knowledge of technical SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.
- Proven experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to clients effectively.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting packages.
- Strong communication and written skills with a desire to deliver continued excellence to a variety of clients.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.