Marketing Manager - UK & Ireland
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya beans, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, rice, oats or coconuts.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
Join our vibrant teams and feel the Alpro vibe of positivism and openness, collaboration and passion for quality.
This is a senior marketing leadership position which will report to the Head of Marketing for the UK & Ireland, based at our modern offices in Solihull.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Shaping and implementing the Alpro brand strategy cross category, including management of the substantial above-the-line advertising budget.
- You will be expected to inject passion and creative thinking into the role, with the ability to develop impactful, integrated campaigns.
- The position also includes direct line management, as well as a significant amount of cross-functional sales and marketing team management and influencing both in the UK and at European HQ.
- You will also manage multiple external agencies.
This appointment calls for an FMCG blue chip trained food or drink branded marketeer currently working at Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager level.
- You have fast-tracked your marketing career by achieving a track record of branded product market share and profitable sales growth.
- Your knowledge and capabilities include managing Brand Managers, launching 5 star NPD and directly managing substantial above-the-line media budgets from concept to execution.
- You are experienced and motivated about shaping brand strategies across today’s modern consumer communication platforms.
- Most importantly, you have the stature and gravitas to influence across a broad and senior audience, together with a hands-on approach to follow things through to ensure successful implementation.
If you feel you have the marketing experience and leadership skills together with the gravitas, passion and enthusiasm to join our team and succeed in this role, please apply to our retained recruitment partner email@example.com quoting ref MS/2037 together with your up to date CV and remuneration details. Alternatively, please call 01488 649360.