PR and Communications Manager
From Somerset with love. Bid farewell to TFL and get your wellies out!
This tastefully crafted hotel and spa is situated in a superb part of the Somerset countryside, within 1500 acres of land made up of 17th century gardens, a deer park, a bakery, restaurants, retail shops and delis, as well as a cider press/house. Its owners are forward-thinking entrepreneurs who have successfully launched a similar business abroad. They are ambitious yet have a responsible approach to the land and people they work with. No stones are left unturned for these inspiring leaders who think decades, not years.
The Brand and Communications Manager will support them in the creation and management of internal and external communications aligned with their business strategy, ethos and brand. Key to this role is the ability to apply big brand thinking to a highly aesthetic and artful brand.
- Raise the brand’s profile across relevant channels - social media, press releases, articles, media planning, marketing assets
- Overseeing media relations (visits, features, inquiries) and press releases
- Creation of content and publications
- Managing and updating online profile (hospitality platforms), website and social media
- Working closely with design and hospitality teams to create design/marketing collaterals (print, online, film)
- You are the eyes and ears of the brand and its owners by supporting the brand development and acting as brand guardian
- Being emotionally intelligent (you are good at managing up), honest, confident and friendly
- “Start small but thing big” mentality. You are an ambitious and resourceful self-starter
- Ability to spin plates in a fast-paced environment without compromising on the highest standard of excellence
- Strong understanding and love for the British countryside – you get the audience and adapt to the environment
- You grasp the demands of the high-end hospitality sector
And because this is a people-centric and family-oriented business that values hard-working and passionate people who are in it for the long-haul, they offer lots of benefits and treats that will make you feel at home – flexible working days/hours, annual bonus (performance), free lunch, hotel discounts, good training/research trips allocation, etc.
Due to the location of the estate you will need to own a driving licence (and a car). Free parking is provided.