PR Account Director
Fashion Account Director - Brand Development Agency- Central London
£40K Dependent on experience + Amazing Benefits
Fashion Account Director - The Company
My client is a strategic brand development agency. Establishing genuine, long-standing partnerships is at the heart of what they do. They create and execute integrated communication campaigns that drive commercial impact and change. Collaborating with their clients to understand their vision and see them achieve their goals.
Fashion Account Director - The Role Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients.
- Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients.
- Managing client accounts end to end
- Managing and working closely with the two account managers on the George Team and mentoring account executives in the wider fashion team
- Liaising with clients and internal and external stakeholders to drive coverage as well as reporting progress and results
- Supporting and arranging Press events and PR shoots
- Drafting media materials such as press releases and e-alerts
- Managing agencies and third party suppliers when required
- Managing the team to stay on the top of the sample showroom, ensuring that products are dispatched for daily loans and updating with relevant product etc. keeping the showroom constantly tidy & relevant
- Establish and maintain relationships with key media and influencer contacts
- Creating seasonal look books for fashion, kidswear and beauty
- Must be prepared to travel to visit clients as and when required, and elsewhere if necessary.
Fashion Account Director - Required skills/interests
- Enthusiastic team player with can do attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
- Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it's over the phone, by email or in person, PR is all about people, so you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients and with the media..
- Organised and able to work on multiple projects at once
- Time-keeping: You will often be working to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
- Resilience: You need to be ballsy enough to pick up the phone to national journalists and resilient enough to handle rejection, to find creative ideas to pitch and re-pitch again
- Your role promises to be exciting and varied and you'll be working with a fantastic team requiring you to be fully involved in all aspects of a team event from goody bags to glam parties.
If this is the Fashion Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.