UX Designer - £45k - £65k
Major Players are currently on the lookout for some super talented UX and UI designers. We're working with an innovative digital design Agency based in Central London
Ideally we're looking for designers who have deep practitioner specialist skills across any or all parts of the design spectrum - from design strategy and IA, UX, interface design, through to prototyping and movement.
The agency displays a generalist attitude; an understanding of the whole design process, and can easily navigate, communicate and practice the full spectrum.
They have practical delivery skills to make actual things rather than just pictures of things. And these skills constantly evolve - so we self-teach a lot.
They are passionate about the intersection between Design, UX and Front End and the possibilities for innovation at those boundaries.
We are looking for a Senior hybrid UX and UI designer to join the established team that is currently working on a corporate transactional environment for a global bank. In this role you will be working in a team to design and deliver a native world-class business banking app. You will be working closely with the business stakeholders and an off shore team to align design standards across different territories. You will be working on site with our client for some of your time.
- Experience in developing digital responses to complex client problems across responsive environments as well as iOS/Android apps
- Understanding client requirements and expectations and translating these into best-in-class design solutions; and articulate robust rational to back up these decisions
- Experience working in and managing complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Be comfortable rapidly sketching, scamping concepts and prototypes as well as producing formal UX and visual design deliverables
- Be able to interpret and follow design guidelines and principles
- Solid Axure, Sketch, Invision and Flinto (optional) skills