Senior CRM Executive - Bespoke Luxury Travel
Senior CRM Executive - Bespoke Luxury Travel - £32,000-£36,000
I am working with a bespoke luxury travel business of 60 people who need an email marketing / CRM specialist to their marketing team of 10 people. You won't find this company on the high street, they focus on a smaller pool of high spending customers who want a specialist trip designed for them around carefully selected locations across the globe. They are looking for a competent CRM all-rounder who is interested in travel.
Because their database is relatively small, this role will allow a lot of room for creativity in the email marketing strategy, to ensure customers remain informed and ultimately loyal. The role reports in to the awesome Senior CRM Manager who is very knowledgeable, fun and an inspiration. This role equally suits people with travel or luxury experience, or those who are in a high volume / mass email environment that wish to move towards a more bespoke and considered communications function.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Management of the marketing content calendar for the year, working closely alongside the product team and content executive to define the schedule of emails.
- Managing the set-up, execution and optimisation of below the line marketing campaigns within the ESP tool, specifically the end to end development of email campaigns including:
- All BAU email campaigns (x3 per month)
- Lifecycle/ trigger email programs
- Targeting/ Audience selection; defining the appropriate audience and building the segments and control cells within the ESP tool
- Campaign build and GA tracking
- HTML build knowledge
- Q&A ensuring all campaigns are sent accurately
- Reporting - post campaign analysis reporting and making optimisation suggestions to feed back into the content calendar/ future communications
- Developing a test and learn strategy to continually leverage insight and optimise email activity as well as regular reporting on email performance and database health.
- Developing strategies to collect more data on client base to enrich the database and increase personalisation of communications.
- Developing and monitoring the feed from the data warehouse and CRM into the ESP to ensure relevant data for personalisation.
- Management of the preference centre development and API feeds
- Continually seek to drive CRM innovation to grow the channel's impact, working alongside; Marketing, IT & Design
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + BHs
- Excellent travel benefits alongside wider benefits
- Fun vibrant work culture
- The chance to play a key part in growing the CRM function within a well renowned business