Our client is a highly successful International FMCG household goods manufacturer and clear brand leader in its category in several countries worldwide.
Entrepreneurial, innovative and dynamic, it manufactures and markets a range of brands plus a limited range of own-label products for key retailers, many of whom are category partners.
The company is currently showing strong growth across all sectors with a clear strategy to build sales and distribution in both the UK and overseas markets via a network of distributor partners. The company is now looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team to help drive and promote their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the role will have a broad remit but will be focused on the day to day undertaking of marketing activities for designated markets and projects. Responsibilities include:
- Packaging artwork design and administration, working with agencies to produce point of sale material,
- Taking ownership of all social media activity and assisting with event logistics.
- Of graduate calibre, you possess excellent written and communication skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Can demonstrate some relevant experience gained in a marketing role
- Your experience to date may have been gained within an FMCG supplier, retailer or a marketing agency
- You have some experience working on digital campaigns and working with Photoshop, illustrator and video editing
- A good knowledge of PowerPoint would also be highly desirable
- Importantly, you will be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, planning and teamworking skills combined with a “can do” attitude.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then please apply online giving details of your current salary package in a covering note. Alternatively send your CV together with details of your current salary package details to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role is based at the company’s offices in Leatherhead, Surrey with some occasional travel for key events.