Are you a technical SEO whizz who enjoys growing organic search? Do you have the ambition to lead a small team to success? Would you like to work as part of one of Warwickshire's largest multi-skilled marketing teams? If so, read on as this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a leading not for profit organisation operating in the specialist travel sector and are urgently seeking a Senior SEO Executive to join their digital team. With responsibility for planning and implementing a range of content and SEO activities, this role will never be dull…….. key duties will include:
- Managing activities including content, outreach and technical SEO.
- Using keyword research to optimise content and developing new content to improve organic search performance
- Analysis and reporting on all SEO and content activity
- Website optimisation including Meta descriptions, title tags etc.
- Suggesting improvements on how content can be optimised across other digital campaigns
This is a fab role for someone currently working in-house and wanting more responsibility or the ideal opportunity to make the transition from agency side. Either way, you'll need to come armed with heaps of technical SEO knowhow and enjoy working with a wider digital team to maximise organic search activities and conversion.
This role is an 18-month fixed term contract with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, ongoing training and support and a great team environment.
An immediate start is available for the right person so what are you waiting for?
SEO Executive, to £31,000 - Warwickshire