Senior Account Manager - Freelance
A specialist creative agency, based in central London are looking for an account manager or senior account manager to join them on a freelance basis, for up to a year to cover maternity leave
As an account manager in this agency you will be part of a tight-knit unit of fun proffessionals who are all striving to be part of the best agency in the business. They are the lead agency for all marketing for the client, and the client is a highly regarded automotive brand. From a freelance point of view, people who work at this agency rarelty want to leave, this role is 9 months, potentially up to a year, with a 4 week notice period on both sides.
Skills you will need, it's an integrated role, but they will want someone with good experience in digital campaigns - from UX to build to SEO, as the nature of the campaigns requires a linear process all the way through the line.
Other skills they will look for are;
- Automotive experience strongly preferred, especially luxury automotive but not mandatory for the right candidate
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills - able to relate to and play well with others
- Experience of working closely with project managers, technical and strategy teams
- Passionate about striving to be the best in everything they do
- Excellent and natural team player – someone who understands how to build teams and who has fun along the way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must