Digital Project Co-ordinator
Our client is a leading digital agency based in Berkshire. They are currently looking for a Junior Digital Project Co-ordinator to join their team
The Project Co-ordinator is a new role to enhance their existing team, they will be reporting into the Senior Project Manager. We are looking for excellent communications skills both written and verbal, have some knowledge of project management ideally across digital campaigns/website builds and be able to work on their own as well as within the team.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Project Co-ordinator will have responsibility for the life-cycles of multiple client projects from successful initiation to site launch and beyond including client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes and launches.
In this role, you will:
- Provide end to end digital project management support
- Develop project plans and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Update support documentation including risk /quality /action logs
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement in processes
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- Self-motivated and client focused with lots of initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important
- The ability to think on your feet, to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues
- Some experience of working within a digtital project environment
- Prince 2 Foundation (desirable not essential)
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.