Our client a forward thinking tech communications agency is looking for a Brand Manager to join their journey of trying to make the world a better place. They are offering the opportunity to build brands for fast-growing clean technology companies across Europe. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the stories and strategies behind this rapidly emerging sector’s global successes.
You will be responsible for but not limited:
• Co-develop effective brand and design strategies
• Deliver Brand campaigns in line with the strategy, timeframe and budget
• Maintain excellent client relationships
• Manage delegation and development within the Brand team
• Support with brand sales
You’ll be given plenty of freedom to work in the way that best suits you and your commitments and there will be plenty of opportunities for UK and European travel to workshops, press launches and industry events.
• Real passion for the potential of technology to tackle climate change
• Track record of developing effective brand strategy and identity
• Deep emotional intelligence and ability to build relationships
• Understanding of the complex technical and commercial world of our clients
• Ability to balance strategic and creative thinking
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly