Client Client Services Director - VIP Division – Global Entertainment & Marketing Agency
TCM are working with an established forward thinking global entertaintment and marketing agency at an exciting time of growth. With this in mind they are looking for a highly motivated and experienced leader to oversee and help grow its VIP Division in London.
The candidate will have significant experience within the Fashion/Beauty/Luxury industries. You must also have experience of working with Talent and a strong, personal network of talent and industry relationships. In addition, you will have also played a leading role in developing new business opportunities and team management.
Key Experience Required:
- Have a deep understanding of the Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle space
- Experience in working with fashion brands or brands that use talent engagement as a passion point to reach consumers.
- Experience in developing strategy for brands in fashion, beauty & luxury
- Have experience in VIP dressing, seeding & events
- Connectivity to the stylist and celebrity/influencer and talent agent community
- Worked within international businesses preferred with an understanding of different ways of internal culture working
- Communication & Strategy experience around activations in the sector
- Excellent team management with proven experience of nurturing, inspiring and motivating varied teams.
- This role will report to the Managing Director.
- Leadership and P&L responsibility for team of 6
- Leading the team to develop strategies for clients in the areas of fashion, lifestyle, luxury and beauty and /or how they intersect no matter the category
- Identify growth opportunities of the key service offerings to create a competitive, global offering
- Marketing and industry conversation – ensuring the team are networking, conversing, attending industry events and broadening their own horizons and connectivity.
- People and staff management across the UK VIP division, working seamlessly with counterpart in the US; must have a passion for mentoring and team development
- Regular travel as dictated by client(s) or agency
- Work alongside other Client Service Directors, it is your joint responsibility to be a strong leader and manager for those in the Entertainment marketing team, ensuring that team members are given what they need to grow personally and professionally within the organisation.
Apply for Client Client Services Director - VIP Division – Global Entertainment & Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly