Client Client Services Director - VIP Division – Global Entertainment & Marketing Agency
TCM are working with an established forward thinking global entertaintment and marketing agency at an exciting time of growth. With this in mind they are looking for a highly motivated and experienced leader to oversee and help grow its VIP Division in London.
The candidate will have significant experience within the Fashion/Beauty/Luxury industries. You must also have experience of working with Talent and a strong, personal network of talent and industry relationships. In addition, you will have also played a leading role in developing new business opportunities and team management.
Key Experience Required:
- Have a deep understanding of the Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle space
- Experience in working with fashion brands or brands that use talent engagement as a passion point to reach consumers.
- Experience in developing strategy for brands in fashion, beauty & luxury
- Have experience in VIP dressing, seeding & events
- Connectivity to the stylist and celebrity/influencer and talent agent community
- Worked within international businesses preferred with an understanding of different ways of internal culture working
- Communication & Strategy experience around activations in the sector
- Excellent team management with proven experience of nurturing, inspiring and motivating varied teams.
- This role will report to the Managing Director.
- Leadership and P&L responsibility for team of 6
- Leading the team to develop strategies for clients in the areas of fashion, lifestyle, luxury and beauty and /or how they intersect no matter the category
- Identify growth opportunities of the key service offerings to create a competitive, global offering
- Marketing and industry conversation – ensuring the team are networking, conversing, attending industry events and broadening their own horizons and connectivity.
- People and staff management across the UK VIP division, working seamlessly with counterpart in the US; must have a passion for mentoring and team development
- Regular travel as dictated by client(s) or agency
- Work alongside other Client Service Directors, it is your joint responsibility to be a strong leader and manager for those in the Entertainment marketing team, ensuring that team members are given what they need to grow personally and professionally within the organisation.