Project Director (FTC 1 year) - Experiential Agency - London
Are you an Experiential Project Director with at least 8 years experience? Do you have large temporary structure experience (i.e. Expo/Olympics/Government contracts)?
This is one of the most forward thinking brand experience agencies in London - experts at designing powerful brand experiences that turn people into life-long brand fans and shape relevance worldwide.
They have several offices across the world with the London team being a team of 30 people or so right in the middle of the city.
Reporting to the senior team, this position has responsibility for the performance of their Client account.
- Principal client contact across all areas of the project, working alongside the Project Creative Director and Technical Design Manager
- Interface between the client team, the client's Project Managers and the project Design Team, managing information flow and communications
- Manage client team requirements and requests
- The PD will be accountable for profitability of their Client account in order to help meet company financial targets.
- The PD will also be responsible for team resource to deliver best in class service
- The PD is expected to lead by example
- Client account leadership
- Management of processes
- Manage Design Team delivery of the project, currently entering RIBA Stage 4, working in conjunction with the Technical Design Manager
- Manage fast-track project timelines, cost reporting and prioritise project task
- Deliver first-class service
- Ensure sufficient time and manpower to complete project within timeframe defined with the client
- Oversee all deliverables to ensure the highest standards of quality throughout the development and implementation of all work
- Managing contract-required project reporting and performance monitoring, track project progress and generate reports as required
- Team Management
- Oversee and be responsible for client and agency budget
- Negotiate cost estimates to ensure that all projects and contracts are priced properly at comfortable resource levels
- Negotiate fee adjustments where necessary and take prompt remedial action as appropriate
- Forecast Client revenues and agency external costs on a weekly basis highlighting expected changes in billings or income
Is This You?
An experienced and ambitious Project Director (8+ years experience)
You MUST have experience of large temporary structure/format types of projects - Bonus would be Expo/Olympics/knowledge of construction industry/Government contracts.
- Client Relationships
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Client's needs and deliverables
- Fully understand the role of marketing within the client's business
- Fully understand key Client aspirations
- Demonstrate proactivity to underpin added value
- Strategic Thinking
- An ability to keep track of 'the bigger picture' working with all key subcontractors
- Understand when to involved the senior management team
- Working closely with Creative Director
- Make convincing presentations, engage audience and deal with questions, exude confidence and knowledge
- Understand buying signals and how to make the most of them
- Construct quality responses to client briefs, co-ordinating with account team, senior management and specialist resources available.
If this is the role for you and you have the relevant large scale temporary projects experience required please get in touch asap. Salary £80K (day rate also considered).
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter