Account Based Marketing Strategist - Global B2B agency
Our client is a global integrated B2B marketing agency, with offices around the world. They’re home to some of the world’s leading tech brands and deliver award-winning campaigns and create content designed to turn heads across the industry and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
They have an opening for a brilliant Account Based Marketing Strategist with a proven record in ABM strategy and planning. Part of the growing planning function, this role will be responsible for crafting ABM strategies that use data to target customers with compelling and insight-led stories.
The ABM Strategist will develop communication strategies, customer journeys and content plans. They’ll produce original audience insights, help develop creative briefs and collaborate with the Creative, Social and Client Services teams to play a critical role in guiding clients on their Account Based Marketing journey.
To be considered you will be a proven marketing strategist who understands why we, as individuals, make the choices we make and how those choices can be influenced through disruptive marketing communications. You’ll be an innovative and data-driven B2B marketer and a digital marketing leader. You will bring a strong understanding of how media can influence thinking and how it permeates people’s lives, as well as a natural ability to bring your thinking to life and inform the creation of brilliant ideas. You’ll have an impressive record of innovative strategic wins, a world-class consulting background and a passion for sharing talent and insight with others.
Fundamentally you will be
- Experienced in working in a strategic planning capacity with eight to ten years’ B2B marketing under your belt
- Seriously experienced in digital marketing, with hands-on analytics, data intelligence, marketing automation and content management systems
- A thorough researcher with an eye for detail and knack for insight
- A brilliant wordsmith and a confident and articulate speaker
- Passionate and caring about your craft, with impeccable presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven at making challenging decisions leading to great results, even under pressure
- Comfortable working with people at all levels, at large enterprise companies
- Experienced with Account Based Marketing and familiar with B2B tech strategies and other ABM solutions, and able to advise others in how to expand and optimise their ABM strategies.
In return for your craft, our client is offering a competitive £50k to £60k per annum.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by applying below.