Digital, Social & PR Account Director - Integrated - SW London
Are you a Digital guru with PR and social strategy expertise? Fancy working for a very successful mid size agency in a nice leafy area in South West London?
This an award-winning creative agency that creates powerful brand and ideas that amaze and persuade people to buy. They are part of a global network and cover: promotional marketing, shopper, experiential, social, media & PR, trade marketing, creative tech and ATL.
We are looking for a stellar Account Director who can lead their key digital PR and social strategy, front new business pitches and evangelise within the agency.
They have won Brand Experience awards last year, the result of brilliant live events and powerful social amplification. Working within a dynamic team of PR specialists and experiential experts, this role will be devoted to delivering content-led campaigns across digital and social platforms, as well as working with influencers to create authentic brand content.
You will be the second-in-command on the PR & Content team, therefore, strong managerial and account handling skills will be required to lead the team, oversee their development, lead client meetings, support the new business programme and deliver client billing.
- Taking a leading role in presentations to existing clients and at new business pitches
- Senior day-to-day account leadership across some of the agency's most visible clients
- Ability to create and execute effective social media and PR strategies
- Collaborating with our Creative team to devise and execute compelling digitally-led and social media campaigns
- Working with a range of high and mid-level influencers and bloggers to deliver authentic content and drive engagement for clients
- Ability to organise and oversee influencer events
- Social media community management and building, creation of content calendars, as well as monthly reporting and analysis
- Developing, structuring and writing creative proposals for clients
- Excellent understanding of digital content formats and production processes required to deliver digitally-led and social media campaigns
- Demonstrable understanding of paid social media across all social media platforms
- Keep up with the latest trends in tech, culture and media - be a thought leader internally for industry news
Is This You?
Applicants must have notable experience with the creation of brand social strategy and channel management, as well as being confident in day-to-day content creation for social media platforms.
A background in building social media communities would be beneficial as would experience in traditional media relations with the ability to write effective press releases, feature content and client presentations.
You will be the second-in-command on the PR & Content team so some experience of PR is necessary.
If this is the role for you and have the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately.