Senior Cloud Engineer
Senior Cloud Engineer. London/Remote. World-leading IoT company that provides powerful technical resources to the transport industry is looking for two Senior Cloud Engineers for their growing team. 2 to 3 days per week can be worked from home.
The senior cloud engineer will be responsible for developing message-based applications in Java, Spring and AWS.
The requirements for the Senior Cloud Engineer are:
- Experienced in developing message-based applications in Java, Spring, Camel
- Expert in Linux application environment
- Expert in running applications in Docker or other container technology
- Developing, deploying and supporting applications in Azure, AWS, etc Distributed version control systems - Git Experience with JSON, JSONPath, XML, XPath and XSLT
Additional experience of benefit:
- Development of unit and integration tests - Maven and dependency management
- Evaluation and testing of REST and SOAP web services using tools such as JMeter and SoapUI
- Configuration and customization of application servers SQL and NoSQL databases -
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Knowledge of DATEX2, TranseXchange and SIRI-SM
Apply now, or more information contact Jack Anderson at IC Creative!