Account Director - Integrated Creative Agency - London
Salary - £50,000 + benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client transforms how brands and causes engage their most important people. They helps mobilise communities, develop organisation-shaping strategies & deliver data-driven impactful campaigns. Led by the most creative and analytical minds my client 200 employees in six offices around the world.
Account Director - The Role
This role sits at the heart of everything the agency does. As an Account Director, you will be responsible for the client's problems and help to solve them with the wider team. You'll serve as a close partner to key clients, instinctively understanding their needs, worries and hopes translating them into briefs that inspire their strategy and delivery teams. The Account Director will lead and facilitate smart conversations with a variety of organisations, challenging their thinking to ensure they deliver the best possible outcome.
Account Director - Required Skill / Experience
* Experience in selling and leading digitally-driven campaigns and/or advocacy projects designed to mobilise communities or drive behaviour change
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, team oriented mind-set, attention to detail
* Ability to adapt to new situations, think on your feet and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and willingness to muck in required
* A shared passion and curiosity for making change and redefining how business is done. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress
* Empathy, communication, respect - you'll act as a role model and set the standard at BSD
* A desire to work somewhere dedicated to achieving progress helping important organisations article their position or rise funding
* Confidence to guide clients at a senior, C-suite level
If this is the Account Director position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DULCIE KIND - GRIFFITH " To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dulcie Kind Griffith | DD: + 0207 845 7218 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
Contact: Dulcie Kind-Griffith