Account Manager - PR
Splendid Communications is a leading consumer PR agency based in London and is currently recruiting for a PR Account Managers to join their ranks and work across a large portfolio of consumer brands, creating visionary and innovative PR campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for someone with ambition and a real passion for PR and for creating groundbreaking campaigns, as well as strong and long term relationships with clients AND journalists.
- You will be the main contact for the day-to-day client team, responsible for driving projects forward and reporting to your Account Director ensuring they are kept up-to-date on all activity
- You will be responsible for successfully managing the client's changing needs, responding positively to requests, managing expectations where needed and ensuring a successful outcome that meets agreed deadlines
- You will build a close relationship with the Brand Assistant / Brand Manager / PR Manager at the client
- As an Account Manager, you'll need to lead by example and inspire the team to deliver best in class coverage for your clients ensuring:
- Attend paper meetings each morning to review daily news looking for new opportunities and stories to piggy back on
- Manage the team to continue to build and sustain relationships with key journalists
- Regularly make calls to journalists to ascertain potential opportunities for client
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise a small team, supporting your Account Director to lead brainstorms and draft campaign plans
- Solid experience in consumer PR up to Account Management level
- Superior communication, time and project management skills
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads and stay calm and focused
- Creativity and ability to innovate
- Strong team working skills, resilience, tenacity and a sense of humour
Splendid is an independent agency who adopted a "people-first approach" in both their creativity and the management of the agency. They will provide structure and career development to their employee by setting high standard and regular workshops.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply and we will get in touch if your profile is relevant.