Account Director - Integrated Marketing Agency
Account Director (Integrated Marketing Agency)
An Account Director, who has good digital knowledge, is needed to join a fast-paced award-winning creative agency with offices in Essex and London, this role is based from their HQ in Ongar. This is a rare opportunity for a talented, motivated and driven Senior Account Manager who is looking to escape the city rat race, take the next step up in their career (you will become part of the senior team) whilst delivering exciting projects for global B2C and B2B brands.
For over two decades this innovative agency has delivered outstanding communications solutions for leading regional, national and international brands in a variety of market sectors. Due to continued expansion and some great client wins they are now seeking an Account Director / Digital AD, who has experience in delivering integrated marketing campaigns on time and on budget, to work closely with the Directors.
Joining a tight-knit, talented team the Account Director / Digital AD will play a key role in the delivery of strategically focused campaigns from branding, traditional direct mail and brochure collateral through to websites, e-commerce, emailers and social media. Whether you are leading the account managers; overseeing a diverse spectrum of projects from initial concept though to delivery; fostering brilliant client relationships; providing strategic insight; identifying opportunities or interrogating results it will be your impeccable attention to detail that ensures the delivery of effective marketing campaigns.
To qualify. You should be an Account Director / Digital AD / Client Services Director / Senior Account Manager / Digital Account Director / Marketing Account Director / SAM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- An excellent understanding of the full marketing mix including delivering digital projects;
- You are a real people person capable of nurturing/building client relationships;
- Experience managing an account team with proven management and leadership skills;
- You are a real problem solver and logical thinker;
- You have a creative eye, good technical knowledge and a fantastic eye for detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills;
- Honed negotiation skills for use when dealing with difficult situations;
- You're passionate, love what you do and want to make a difference.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Director to become part of a highly successful Creative agency and get immediately involved with a range of amazing clients. In return you will be awarded with a great salary/package dependent on experience, plus the possible opportunity of an annual bonus, pension and private healthcare