1 day left
My charity client are looking to add to their talented team with the appointment of a Campaign Manager (initially on a fixed term contract until April 2020) to work on a very high-profile consumer behaviour change campaign.
The Campaign Manager will work on a portfolio of projects and will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management including:
- Development, execution, monitoring and evaluation of activities across a campaign
- Promoting key strategic partnerships
- Supporting research, insights and knowledge gathering activities to understand consumer behaviours
- Managing and developing the design process for a range of collateral and materials
- Ensuring budgets are managed and maintained.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a really great charity at the heart of some exciting campaign activity.
If you have previous experience of managing end-to-end campaigns, are an expert project manager and are a natural at developing partnerships and maximising relationships, then please get in touch.
Interviews will be happening at the end of January, so don't delay and get in touch ASAP.
Campaign Manager, to £34k - Oxfordshire
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly