Customer Insight Manager
HM Passport Office has an exciting opportunity to join their insight team, where you will be conducting a variety of research projects to understand customer and public opinion and turning it into actionable insight to drive core business decisions. The post holder will be instrumental in engaging the rest of the business with the voice of the customer both through tracking studies and ad hoc research projects utilising a range of suitable methodologies.
As an experienced, organised and numerate researcher with an excellent attention to detail, you will have previous experience of working in research, potentially within a customer focused and operational organisation, and have the ability to present stories based on the available insight in a clear, engaging and stimulating way.
- Excellent spoken, written and visual communication skills.
- Experience of managing research projects, both large and small, determining key insights to inform target audiences.
- Able to produce summary level information of large, complicated data sets for multiple audience types often within short time scales.
- Awareness and understanding of a variety of available research methodologies, both at no to low cost and at cost.
- Previous experience of working in a research setting either, private or public sector.
- Previous experience of working on both qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Previous experience of procuring, managing and utilising research contracts and engaging with research providers or suppliers.
- Confidence in working with a range of stakeholders, including senior leaders.
- Able to make connections between different projects and seek out new tools and innovative ways of working.
- A genuine interest in working in insight and a curiosity to question the data available.