Planner - Account Based Marketing - London
3 days left
My client, a B2B agency is looking for a brilliant ABM Strategist with a proven track record in ABM strategy and planning. This role will sit within the growing Planning function and will report to the Planning Director. They want someone who works in a strategic capacity, whose main focus is about understanding why we, as people, choose what we choose; what governs this process and how to influence it with communication.
You will craft ABM strategies that build a story and use data to target client customers with their key interests, to generate revenue and drive customer success. The Senior ABM Strategist plays a critical role in counseling and guiding their clients on their path to success. The ideal candidate is an innovative and data-driven B2B marketing expert who has “walked in the shoes” of a digital marketing leader. As a trusted advisor to some of the world’s largest technology giants, this key position demands a vast breadth and depth of digital marketing experience and consulting acumen. The ideal candidate will have a phenomenal trophy case representing innovative strategic wins from their own marketing career, a world-class consulting background, and a profound passion for sharing their talent and insight with others.
You’ll be responsible for developing communication strategies, customer journeys and content plans, producing original audience insights, helping to develop creative briefs, and collaborating with creative teams, the social media team, and client services. The role requires someone who can bring their thinking to life, helping to inform the creation of brilliant creative ideas.
A strong degree of knowledge of how all media permeates people’s lives is essential for this role.
- Formulating Account-Based Marketing plans and strategies
- Assist customers and their partners in the development, execution, and measurement of account-based marketing strategies, plans, and key performance indicators.
- Plan and deliver highly tailored workshops, guided discussions, and other consultative engagements with stakeholders at all levels of the customer organization from the analysts to the CEO.
- Understand customers’ business objectives, goals and deliver on KPIs.
- Ensure clients’ marketing objectives and milestones are in line with the Clients’ technical and resource realities.
- Document client case studies, feedback, and evolving best practices for dissemination through the client services team.
- Contribute to thought leadership content, articles, and blog posts focusing ABM strategies and adoption techniques.
- Deliver impressive business results, exceeding targets, and reporting on the business impact of ABM
- Work with our Planning, New Business and Client Service teams to create effective communication strategies and frameworks.
- Work closely with our Creative team, inspiring them through translating research and strategy into original ideas that impact the business of our clients in a meaningful way.
- Support the Client Services team in analysing campaign results to highlight key findings and actionable recommendations.
- Develop close working relationships with platforms, media providers, and partnered media agencies.
- Experience working in a strategic planning capacity
- A thorough researcher
- A brilliant wordsmith
- A confident, articulate speaker
- An eye for detail
- A care for the craft in absolutely everything you produce
- 10+ years in a B2B marketing leadership role
- Impeccable presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven track record making challenging decisions under pressure with great results
- Serious digital marketing experience, with hands-on expertise in analytics, data intelligence, marketing automation, and content management systems
- Experience with C-Suite executives at large enterprise companies.
- Practical experience with Account-Based Marketing. You should be familiar with B2B technology strategies and other ABM solutions in the marketplace, and have the expertise to advise others in expanding and optimizing their ABM strategies.
Apply for Planner - Account Based Marketing - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly