Copywriter - integrated marketing agency
2 days left
Conceptualist. Collaborator. Visionary.
As a successful Copywriter, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Copywriter isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a London based mid size integrated marketing agency that was established over 20 years ago. Independently owned and oozing with really friendly characters who don’t believe in egos or dismissive behaviour. The founders are hands on and are respected players within the industry.
The agency is also very sociable but not in a clicky kind of way. Nothing is forced but the teams tend to go for the odd drink after work if they choose. Some even go to the gym together…. Madness I tell you! In short, it’s a supportive environment.
We’ve been blessed to know this agency for many years now and understand the personalities behind the name. Therefore, we can personally vouch for them.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board a Copywriter who would like the opportunity to work on some very exciting and innovative B2B brands.
This agency, although a specialist in the B2B space, is actually seeking someone who has both B2B and B2C experience. As they take a consumer approach when creating engaging campaigns within the B2B sector.
To be suitable for this role as a Copywriter you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be a Junior Copywriter looking to step up who is also working on the mundane and wishes for more creative challenges.
- You must have some experience working on tech accounts. This is essential
- You must have experience working for a marketing or digital agency
- Very strong conceptually but able to turn your hand to both long and short copy.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
In return for your skills and experience as a Copywriter our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £30-35k with the possibility of going up to £40k for the person with relevant experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Tom Howe, today by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.
Apply for Copywriter - integrated marketing agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly