Paid Social Account Director, Hyper Growth Social Agency
Role: Paid Social Account Director
Company: Leading Social Agency
Client: Education Brand
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £50K + Agency Benefits
Are you a future leader, with the ambition, knowledge and super powers to help take an agency through a hyper growth phase? With over 170 people globally and 30 people here in London, the agency is currently looking to replicate that success across various markets.
They are now looking to bring to the team a bright Paid Social Account Director to manage an enviable portfolio of agency' clients leading the paid, owned, earned, shared activity to ensure they are developing clients and revenue across all four channels.
What does that mean?
The role would sit between owning the relationship with their key partners for trading paid social (e.g. Make Me Reach, 4C, Social Moov) and ensures quality training and execution across the team, managing their team of paid media traders and account managers, connecting the dots between paid social and earned, bringing innovative, inspiring and award-winning thinking to the agency' team, clients and new business, client strategy and planning, and new business.
Backed up by a well known media group, they are a 360 social media agency and an expert
team of strategists, planners, ideas people, story-tellers, content producers, community managers, distributors, analysts and traders.
What's your background?
· Solid experience in the digital and advertising industry, across paid, earned and owned activity, agency side
· Experience in leading on a large, high profile client, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns
· Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms
· Solid team leadership and people management skills
· Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
· New business experience
What else do you need to know?
Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
Competitive salary and benefits!
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Then give me a call at 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat. If it's easier, you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org