Senior Front End Developer
Are you a talented Developer looking for your next challenge? Haymarket Network are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join us and to be responsible for the delivery and consultation of a range of products for our clients which include Volkswagen Group, International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), FIPP and many more.
As part of the Technology team, you will be required to work across the front-end software development life cycle to translate business requirements into effective online solutions, using a mixture of traditional and emerging techniques and solutions. Your impressive portfolio will show that you have exceptional coding skills, preferably gained in an agency environment. You will work across the board on a range of sites and clients and will have to show that you can work to the deadline.
Some of the things you’ll know
To be a great fit for the Senior Front End Developer role, you’ll have worked with most of the following and be keen to learn the ones you haven’t:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Develop using CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Working with ES modules
As a Senior Front End Developer you’ll have good knowledge and technical understanding of:
- The DOM, and optimal mark-up structure
- SEO guidelines and techniques
- Cross browser development and debugging
- W3C guidelines, usability and accessibility
- Working with back-end technologies and CMS’s
- Using version control, SVN/GIT
- Code optimisation and performance techniques
- Agile or Scrum methodologies
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it lunch or drinks with colleagues, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start and finish times, with opportunities to work from home
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s Technology division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!