Account Director (Healthcare) – Global London Agency
Account Director – Global London Agency – Healthcare – to £65k
This global healthcare specialist agency based in central London is looking to appoint an Account Director.
The agency is very well respected and well known within the realm of healthcare. The agency develops strategic marketing and brand building programmes for several big-name clients. Multichannel programmes are produced to cover the healthcare umbrella.
The Account Director role
The Account Director will drive the long-term strategic direction and profitability of the account, establishing and maintaining the role of a consultative partner to clients.
The candidate will have a strong commercial acumen, with a natural flair for identifying and leveraging opportunities to drive business growth. They will exude energy, championing creative and inspiring team members to take ownership of their responsibilities and fulfil their potential.
The Account Director needs to earn clients’ trust, enabling them to advise and sometimes challenge them. They will drive the account forward; navigating challenges, resolving conflicts and remaining calm under pressure.
The Account Director required to fill this position must have a multi-platform communications background, with experience within healthcare or pharmaceuticals.
- Build relationship with the clients to be the trusted advisor
- Ensure accuracy timeliness of financial billings and forecasts into resource planning
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to drive account growth
- Manage junior account team, ensuring development objectives are met
- Have in-depth knowledge of industry trends and outside influential markers
- Ensure all account outputs meet agency values, delivering best-in-class work to clients
Salary and benefits
Salary is £65k depending on experience.
Benefits include (but are not limited to) pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, gym membership, season ticket loans and sabbatical policy.